How do you make a 3D spring in Illustrator?
How to Create Funky 3D Springs in Illustrator
- Create a new document. …
- Select the circle and go to Effect > 3D > Revolve. …
- Now we’ll duplicate and Send to Back. …
- With the duplicate copy still selected, open the Appearance palette (Shift + F6). …
- In the 3D Revolve dialog box, change the z-axis value to 10 and offset to Left Edge. …
- Now we’ll match the faces.
Where is the spiral tool in Adobe Illustrator?
First, find the Spiral tool in the main toolbar by clicking and holding your cursor over the Line tool, until a submenu appears with other drawing tools, including the Spiral.
How do I make a spiral in Word?
How do I draw a spiral in Word?
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes.
- Under Lines, click Curve.
- Click where you want the curve to start, drag to draw, and then click wherever you want to add a curve.
- To end a shape, do one of the following: To leave the shape open, double-click at any time. To close the shape, click near its starting point.
How do I change the color of a 3D object in Illustrator?
Next, let’s select the Rectangle Tool and draw a rectangle that goes across the entire canvas. Go to the Gradient Panel and choose Radial. Next, click on the left swatch in the slider and go to the Color Panel and change it to what you want the bright color of your gradient to be ( I chose #FFF200).