Although Illustrator was not designed to work with PowerPoint 2010, the presentation software from Microsoft, you can make it export high-quality images that can be imported into PowerPoint. You must ensure that properties of the exported image, such as color space and format, are suitable for PowerPoint.
How do I convert an Illustrator file to PowerPoint?
Using a Mac:
- Open vector file in Adobe Illustrator.
- Export in . emf format.
- Import/Place . emf file on Open Office presentation slide.
- Right click and select “Break”
- Save as “. ppt” file.
- Open “. ppt” file in PowerPoint.
- Use PowerPoint file as is or copy and paste graphic(s) to new PowerPoint file.
Can you import shapes into PowerPoint?
Turn the picture into a MS Office Drawing Object (a PowerPoint shape to you and me) by right-clicking on it and then clicking on Group > Ungroup in the menu that appears. … There’ll be a warning message that says “This is an imported picture, not a group.
How do I import a vector into PowerPoint?
- Locate a vector image in . EPS format and insert it on the PowerPoint slide. …
- Ungroup the . EPS file. …
- Edit the image as if it were any other shape in PowerPoint. Change colors, position, etc.
- Group the image when you’re done editing it. Select it, right-click, and select “Group.” That’s it.
Can you export Illustrator to Keynote?
Open or create an Illustrator document and select File > Export > Keynote Document (key). … Load the presentation in Keynote, select the shapes and click Format > Shape > Make Editable. Voila, happy editing of vector paths in Keynote.
How do I make an editable Illustrator file?
Here’s a quick 7-step tutorial to help you create your editable PDF.
- Create the design in Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign. …
- Save your design as a PDF file. …
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Pro and add text fields. …
- Edit your Text Field Properties. …
- Save it as an editable template. …
- Test your template and send it to your client.
How do you import PowerPoint?
Insert a linked object
- Click in the slide where you want to place the object.
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Object.
- Click Create from File.
- In the File box, type the name of the file, or click Browse to select from a list.
- Select the Link check box.
- Do one of the following:
Can I save a custom shape in PowerPoint?
Insert a shape and format it. Right-click it and set it as the default shape as described above. Click the More arrow and choose Save Current Theme. Choose the current theme from the list and click Save.
How do I create a custom shape in PowerPoint?
Choose Commands Not in the Ribbon to make the Custom Shape commands easier to find. Scroll down the list of commands until you get to “Shapes.” You’ll see 4 commands–Shape Combine, Shape Intersect, Shape Subtract, and Shape Union. Select Shape Combine and click Add.
Is an EMF file a vector file?
Windows Metafile (WMF) and Enhanced MetaFile (EMF) are 2 linked image formats developed by Microsoft since the 1990s. … Unlike most other image formats, it is a Vector file format. While it can contain bitmap data, it mainly consists of shapes, lines and other Vector shapes.
Can you import SVG into PowerPoint?
Insert SVG files
Office apps, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, support inserting and editing SVG files. To insert an SVG file in Office for Mac go to Insert > Pictures > Picture from file.
How do I save a vector image from PowerPoint?
To save one or all slides to SVG, under File | Save As | Save as Type, choose ‘Scalable Vector Graphics format (*. svg) from the long list. Save either a selected image/graphic/icon/shape/chart in a slide by right-clicking then Save As Type, ‘Scalable Vector Graphics format (*.
How do I import an editable vector into Keynote?
Open in Keynote 6 and vectors are editable and colorable.
Copy paste your vector (just like that).
- Select your paths.
- Copy them (Ctrl+C or Cmd+C)
- Go to your Keynote file and just paste it (Ctrl+V or Cmd+V).
How do I make a PowerPoint template in Illustrator?
How to create a custom PowerPoint template design
- Create your basic template. Start in Illustrator by creating a new document: File > New. …
- Export your designs as PNG files. …
- Create a new presentation in PowerPoint. …
- Create your Title Slide Master. …
- Create your content slide masters. …
- Create your final slide. …
- Mix and match your Master Slides.
- Save it as a template.