Double-tap the color. Tap delete. Fun fact: You can also tap and hold on the colour in your Palette and then drop or throw it off the colour popover.
How do I change a color to transparent in procreate?
You can adjust the opacity of a layer in Procreate 2.1 by selecting Opacity from the Adjustments menu (the wand icon on the toolbar) or by tapping a layer with two fingers in the Layers Menu.
How do I remove color from an image in Word?
Remove the background of a picture
- Select the picture that you want to remove the background from.
- Select Picture Format > Remove Background, or Format > Remove Background. …
- The default background area will be colored magenta to mark it for removal, while the foreground will retain its natural coloring.
How do I remove color from an image in Photoshop?
Erase with the Eraser tool
- Select the Eraser tool .
- Set the background color you want to apply if you are erasing in the background or a layer with locked transparency.
- In the options bar, choose a Mode setting. …
- For Brush and Pencil modes, choose a brush preset, and set Opacity and Flow in the options bar.
How do I remove all but one color in Photoshop?
Pull down the “Image” menu, click “Adjustments” and select “Hue/Saturation.” Slide the “Saturation” bar all the way to the left, removing all the color from the picture except the selected areas. Click the “OK” button.
How do I make background transparent?
Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in. Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color. In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent.
How do I make an image transparent?
Select the picture for which you want to change the transparency of a color. On the Format Picture tab, click Recolor, and then select Set Transparent Color. Click the color in the picture or image that you want to make transparent. Note: You can’t make more than one color in a picture transparent.