By using Procreate’s paint bucket tool, you can fill in a shape with a color. Remember the color selection tool in the top-right corner? Tap and hold down on that circle with your Apple Pencil, stylus, or finger. Then drag the color to the shape you want to fill in and release.
How do you fill a shape with color?
- Right-click the shape that you want to add a pattern fill to and select Format Shape.
- In the Format Shape dialog box, click the Fill tab.
- In the Fill pane, select Pattern fill and then select a pattern, foreground color, and background color for your pattern fill.
How do I select a color from an image in procreate?
To select colors from an image in Procreate, open the image in Procreate’s Reference tool, or import it as a new layer. Hold a finger on top of the image to activate the eyedropper and release it on a color. Click an empty spot in your color palette to save it. Repeat for all colors in your image.
Why is my color drop not working on procreate?
Brandt, it sounds like you might have your ColorDrop Threshold set to 100%. Start a ColorDrop, but hold your finger on the canvas until the Threshold bar appears. Drag your finger to the left to adjust the threshold down, and this will constrain the bounds of ColorDrop.
How do you blend colors in procreate?
Blend your artwork, smooth out strokes, and mix color.
Tap Smudge the select a brush from the Brush Library. Tap or drag your finger on your brushstrokes and colors to blend your artwork. The Smudge tool creates varying effects depending on the value of the opacity slider.
Which tool is used to fill an object with Colour?
The Paint Bucket is used to fill a selected area with a color or pattern by clicking on a pixel in that area.
How do I fill an object with color in Photoshop?
Fill a selection or layer with color
- Choose a foreground or background color. …
- Select the area you want to fill. …
- Choose Edit > Fill to fill the selection or layer. …
- In the Fill dialog box, choose one of the following options for Use, or select a custom pattern: …
- Specify the blending mode and opacity for the paint.
What is color drop threshold procreate?
When dragging your color onto the canvas, keep holding down until a blue line appears on top of your screen. Swipe your finger left or right to adjust the fill Threshold. … If Threshold is set to 100%, it will save at 97.6% to avoid color overflow.
How do I change the drop threshold color in procreate?
You adjust the threshold by continuing to hold on the canvas after the colour has flooded in: the blue slider appears along the top of the canvas and you can adjust it if, still without breaking contact, you slide your stylus/finger to the left or right.