How do I delete files from SketchBook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
- With the project opened in EQ, click View Sketchbook.
- Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete.
- Click to select an item.
- Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row.
- Click Yes if you want to delete.
- Continue to delete other items.
How do you delete a section in SketchBook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do you delete pictures from SketchBook?
Click to select the photo you want to delete. Once selected, click the Delete button at the bottom of the Sketchbook window, or right-click and choose Delete from the menu.
How do I create a folder in Autodesk SketchBook?
There are three different ways to create a layer group, in the Layer Editor:
- Click. Layer Menu and select New Group.
- Click .
- Shift-select the layers you want grouped and click. and select Group Layers. To ungroup layers, select the group folder, click. and select Ungroup.
How do you delete a folder?
To delete a file or sub-folder from your mobile device:
- From the main menu, tap. Then navigate to the file or folder you want to delete.
- This will select the object, and allow you to multi-select, if you wish, by tapping the circles to the right of other items.
- On the bottom menu bar, tap More then Delete.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have a gallery?
The Gallery is only available on SketchBook Pro Mobile. The Gallery is where your sketches are saved. If you worked on something and want to go back to it, if it is not still on your canvas, you can find it in the Gallery. When you open the Gallery, your sketch appears.
How do I delete Autodesk?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
Where is the eraser in Autodesk SketchBook?
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
How do you delete a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
To delete a layer:
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold and flick . click. and select Delete.
How do I delete photos from Autodesk?
Delete an image from a sketch, or turn off visibility of the image or the sketch.
- In the part environment, right-click in the graphics window or the browser, and then click Edit Sketch.
- In the graphics window or the sketch browser of the active sketch, right-click the image, and then click Delete.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
Can you Unmerge layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
It can’t be undone once the file has been ‘saved’.
Can you mask in Autodesk SketchBook?
Masking and Lock Transparency
One thing that also different from Photoshop is the Lock Transparency option for layers in SketchBook. You do this by clicking on the little lock icon. Lock Transparency creates a mask that locks out the transparent portion of the layer.