How do I move the selected area in CSP?
Select the layer with the lasso Touch the layer of the pen Touch the layer Select the folder containing the layers and press ctrl + T to move it!
How do I change the workspace in clip studio paint?
In Clip Studio Paint, palette layouts, shortcut settings, command bar layouts and preferences for unit settings can be registered as a workspace. You may have one workspace for each process and work by switching among them. Select the [Window] menu > [Workspace] to register, load, and manage your workspaces.
How do you mirror a CSP?
- Select the layer to draw with symmetry on.
- Select [Ruler] tool > [Symmetrical] sub tool.
- On the [Tool Property] palette, turn on [Line Symmetry].
- You can make a symmetrical ruler on the canvas by dragging from the point where you want the center line to be.
How do you move objects in CSP?
Moving a ruler
- 1On the Layer palette, select the layer with the ruler you want to move.
- 2On the Tool palette, select the [Operation] tool. Select the [Object] sub tool from the Sub Tool palette.
- 3Move the ruler.
Is there a selection tool in clip studio paint?
Simply selecting the Shrink Selection Sub Tool, drag your mouse around the line art and it will automatically make the selection that matches your lines! More than that you can make even more specific selections, by using different settings.
How do I customize my clip studio paint layout?
(1) Tap the menu (three horizontal lines) and select [App settings] > [layout settings]. The [layout settings] dialog box will show a preview of the customized Clip Studio Paint interface. Frames are displayed on the top, bottom, left, and right of the preview. Individual bars can be assigned to each frame.
How do I reset my clip studio paint layout?
Long-press the Clip Studio Paint icon and then select [Reset to original defaults]. 3. Check the items to be reset in the [Reset to original defaults] dialog box and then tap [OK].
How do you move all layers in clip studio paint?
1. Select all the layers you want to move and choose [Move Layer] Tool > [Move Layer]. 2. By dragging on the canvas, you can move all the selected layers at the same time.
How do I hide a selection in clip studio paint?
Select the [View] menu > [Selection Border] to show or hide the selection border.
How do I edit layers in clip studio?
Select the [Layer] menu > [Layer Settings] > [Advanced Settings] to edit settings for tonal correction layers and fill layers. When selecting a tonal correction layer, a dialog box for editing tonal correction effects will appear. When selecting a fill layer, the [Color settings] dialog box will appear.