Try hard rebooting your iPad, as that may sort out the glitch. First clear all backgrounded apps from multitasking by swiping up on them. Then hold down the Home and Lock buttons until the screen goes black and a few seconds later the Apple logo comes up.
Is there a selection tool in procreate?
Procreate gives you the power to adjust any part of your image with the fine control you need. Explore four versatile selection methods and a range of advanced options.
How do I select and cut in procreate?
To cut in Procreate, make sure that your desired layer is highlighted, or you’ve used the select tool to select your desired elements. Swipe up with 3 fingers to access the copy and paste menu and click Cut. You can also click on the wrench to open the Actions tab and click the Cut button there.
How do I copy and paste a selected area in procreate?
Let’s dive right in.
- Hold out your had and make the number 3. …
- Take those three fingers and swipe down on your selected object. …
- You’ll see a menu pop up with options to Cut, Copy, Copy All, Paste, Cut and Paste, and Copy and Paste. …
- Select what you want. …
- Hold out 3 fingers again and swipe down to paste.
How do I select a specific color in procreate?
To select a color to work with, follow these steps:
- Press and hold down with your finger where you want to pull the color from.
- You’ll see a circle take on your color.
- Wait for the color to appear in the color selection tool in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You now have access to the selected color.
How do I move a text box in procreate?
Move Text. Move your Text and resize the bounding box around it. To move your Text, drag the active bounding box around the canvas.
How do you expand a selection in procreate?
For example, holding a menu button while pinching to expand/contract the selection. This would be akin to the modal method Procreate uses for zooming the canvas while holding the selection arrow.
How do I resize an image without losing quality in procreate?
When resizing objects in Procreate, avoid quality loss by making sure the Interpolation setting is set to Bilinear or Bicubic. When resizing a canvas in Procreate, avoid quality loss by working with larger canvases than you think you need, and making sure your canvas is at least 300 DPI.