Where are the colors on Autodesk SketchBook?
For SketchBook handheld device users
The color wheel, HSL and RGB sliders, and color swatches appear in their own panel of the editor. Tap the icons at the bottom of the panel to access them.
How do I get my SketchBook color back?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- The Color Puck is open by default; however, if it is not visible, in the toolbar, select. UI Toggle > Color Editor to display it.
- If the Color Editor is already visible, then tap the Puck icon ( ) in its top left corner to swap from the Color Editor to the Color Puck.
How do you enter color codes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Do any of the following in the Color Editor:
- Tap-drag within the diamond to change the saturation and luminance.
- Tap-drag within the ring to change the hue.
- Tap HSL, RGB, or , then tap-drag the sliders to change or Randomize the values.
- Tap , then select a color from your canvas.
How do I change colors in SketchBook app?
In the bottom toolbar, with a brush already selected, tap either a preset color or the color swatches icon to access more colors, then select a color.
Is there a fill tool in SketchBook?
Using Flood Fill in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Select a color from the Color Editor. for all visible layers. Select a fill. to decline the fill.
What does double puck do on SketchBook?
If you are looking for a way to change the size of your brush or its opacity, use the top portion of the Double Puck. If you want to change the saturation and luminance/brightness of a color, use the bottom section.
How do I change the background color in SketchBook?
Changing the background color
If you want to change the background color of your composition, tap Background layer and select a color.
How do you change the color of Autodesk?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.
How do you blend in Autodesk SketchBook?
To add a blend mode, do the following:
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.