Make changes to your selections with tools, such as Add, Remove, Replace, Invert, and Deselect, which are in the Selection toolbar. To make tweaks to your Magic Wand selection, use Tolerance. Don’t forget you can use a selection like a mask.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
How do I use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you use a lasso tool?
The Lasso tool is useful for drawing freeform segments of a selection border. Select the Lasso tool , and set feathering and anti-aliasing in the options bar. (See Soften the edges of selections.) To add to, subtract from, or intersect with an existing selection, click the corresponding button in the options bar.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
Can you clip layers on Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you clip in Autodesk SketchBook? For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have alpha lock?
Locking transparency in SketchBook Pro Desktop
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
How do you copy and paste a selection in SketchBook?
Can you copy and paste in Autodesk SketchBook? If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you separate layers in sketchbook?
Removing parts of an image
Now, if you want to separate elements of an image and place them on other layers, use Lasso selection, then Cut, create a layer, then use Paste (found in the Layer Menu. Repeat this for each element you want to separate.
How do you move layers in Autodesk?
How do you move objects between layers in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Layers panel Move to Another Layer. Find.
- Select the objects you want to move.
- Press Enter to terminate object selection.
- Press Enter to display the Mechanical Layer Manager.
- Select the layer the objects should be moved to.
- Click OK.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.