In SketchBook Pro Desktop, a selection can also be used to select an area, then with the V key open the Transform Puck to move, scale or rotate your selection. Magic Wand to select the background and either an eraser or Clear to delete the background.
How do you use the magic wand in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
How do you use the lasso tool in SketchBook?
How do you use the lasso tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you move things in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you blend in SketchBook?
To add a blend mode, do the following:
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
Can you mask in Autodesk SketchBook?
Masking and Lock Transparency
One thing that also different from Photoshop is the Lock Transparency option for layers in SketchBook. You do this by clicking on the little lock icon. Lock Transparency creates a mask that locks out the transparent portion of the layer.
Can you make a clipping mask in SketchBook?
To create a clipping mask, follow these steps: Place a shape over an image or model, as shown in the following figure. Select both the shape and the image or model. Context-click the selection and choose Create Clipping Mask from the context menu that appears.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have alpha lock?
Locking transparency in SketchBook Pro Desktop
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
How do you separate layers in sketchbook?
Removing parts of an image
Now, if you want to separate elements of an image and place them on other layers, use Lasso selection, then Cut, create a layer, then use Paste (found in the Layer Menu. Repeat this for each element you want to separate.
How do you move layers in Autodesk?
How do you move objects between layers in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Layers panel Move to Another Layer. Find.
- Select the objects you want to move.
- Press Enter to terminate object selection.
- Press Enter to display the Mechanical Layer Manager.
- Select the layer the objects should be moved to.
- Click OK.
How do you flip a layer in sketchbook?
Select the layer you want to flip. In the menubar, select Image > Flip Layer Vertically.
How do you make something smaller in SketchBook?
Resizing an image
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do you change the size of a SketchBook?
Use this option to change the size of your canvas.
- In the menu bar, select Image > Canvas Size. In the Canvas Size window, set size of the canvas, using inches, cm, or mm.
- Tap the Anchor interface to specify how to crop the canvas.
- When finished, tap OK.
How do I select an image in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .