Lasso. Great for tracing around an object to precisely select it. Tap-drag and trace around the object to select it.
How do I cut out an image in SketchBook?
Removing parts of an image
If you want to remove parts of an image, such as the background, use the Selection tools in conjunction with Cut. Use Magic Wand selection and adjust its tolerance to select the areas you want to remove. Then, use Cut (found in the Layer Menu and repeat until you’ve removed what you don’t.
How do you cut and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you move a selection in Autodesk SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection. To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want.
Can you make a clipping mask in SketchBook?
To create a clipping mask, follow these steps: Place a shape over an image or model, as shown in the following figure. Select both the shape and the image or model. Context-click the selection and choose Create Clipping Mask from the context menu that appears.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do you edit a picture in Autodesk SketchBook?
To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro. Note: The Edit in SketchBook Pro command is available only when you have the Autodesk SketchBook Pro installed on your machine.
How do you make something smaller in SketchBook?
Resizing an image
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do I make the background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
Can you copy and paste on Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you use the magic wand in Autodesk SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
Where is the move tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). … Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you create shapes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then. Shapes.
- Tap one of the following styles, then tap-drag to draw: to draw a straight line. to draw a rectangle. …
- Do one of the following: Tap-drag to draw a shape. To stay in the tool and change the brush and/or color, tap , then tap or . …
- To exit the tool, tap x.