How do you move things in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you lasso and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you use the Magic Wand tool in SketchBook?
Refining your Magic Wand selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Magic Wand.
- Tap the color you want selected.
- Tap-drag the Tolerance slider to either narrow or broaden the selection.
Can you move drawings in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook for Mobile
To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection. To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you use a lasso tool?
The Lasso tool is useful for drawing freeform segments of a selection border. Select the Lasso tool , and set feathering and anti-aliasing in the options bar. (See Soften the edges of selections.) To add to, subtract from, or intersect with an existing selection, click the corresponding button in the options bar.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do I edit pictures in Autodesk SketchBook?
To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro. Note: The Edit in SketchBook Pro command is available only when you have the Autodesk SketchBook Pro installed on your machine.
How do I use the selection tool in Autodesk?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook for Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you select and copy on Autodesk SketchBook?
Can you copy and paste in Autodesk SketchBook? If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do I mirror a drawing in SketchBook?
You can flip your drawing in SketchBook Pro 6 for this very same purpose. Go to the menu bar and then navigate to Image | Mirror Canvas to flip your image. It is always a good idea to check your drawing this way. It allows you to make whatever corrections are needed before the public can see your work.