Select the rectangle. In the Inspector pane under the Fills category, change the Fill color to white. Still in the Fills section under Blending, select the Color option. This will change all layers underneath to grayscale.
How do you make a layer black and white in SketchBook?
In the SketchBook Pro Desktop version, to do color adjustments, try the Image > Adjust options for seeing a preview of your image as you change the brightness/contrast, hue/saturation, color balance, grayscale, or invert values.
How do you enter color codes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Do any of the following in the Color Editor:
- Tap-drag within the diamond to change the saturation and luminance.
- Tap-drag within the ring to change the hue.
- Tap HSL, RGB, or , then tap-drag the sliders to change or Randomize the values.
- Tap , then select a color from your canvas.
How do I change colors in SketchBook?
For SketchBook Pro tablet users:
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do you blend layers in SketchBook?
To add a blend mode, do the following:
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do you make a color wheel in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook for Windows 10
- The Color Puck is open by default; however, if it is not visible, in the toolbar, select. UI Toggle > Color Editor to display it.
- If the Color Editor is already visible, then tap the Puck icon ( ) in its top left corner to swap from the Color Editor to the Color Puck.
How do you get the color wheel back on SketchBook?
The color wheel, HSL and RGB sliders, and color swatches appear in their own panel of the editor.
Tap the icons at the bottom of the panel to access them.
- To return to the color wheel, tap .
- To access the Copic colors, tap. , then Copic tab along the top of the panel.
- To exit the editor, tap the x.
How do I select a color in Autocad?
To Select Palette Colors Directly From the Image
- Click Raster menu Image Processing Palette Manager. The Palette Manager dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Select Color button. The following prompt is displayed: Select point or [Window/Polygon]:
- Do one of the following: Select a single color by picking a point in the image.
How do you change the color of Autodesk?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.
How do you color in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
Flood filling an area
- In the toolbar, tap .
- Select a color from the Color Editor.
- Tap to fill the current layer or. for all visible layers. Selected Layer. Fill Outcome. Current layer. All visible layers.
- Select a fill.
- To accept the fill, click or. to decline the fill.
How do you color black and white art in Photoshop?
Adding color to black and white artwork in Photoshop
- Make a black-on-white line drawing with whatever tools you like, scan it in, and open it up in Photoshop.
- Change mode to Grayscale. ( …
- Go to the Window Menu and select the Channels window so you can see it. …
- Change mode to RGB.