Hold down the B key or tap while in the puck and drag to the right to increase a brush’s size or left to decrease it. To change brush size and opacity with the puck, in Edit > Preferences > Brush, select Change both brush size and opacity and tap OK.
Where is Brush properties in Autodesk SketchBook?
Brush Properties in SketchBook Pro Desktop
at the top of the Brush Palette. Depending on the brush selected, there may be two tabs of properties – Basic and Advanced – and an option for changing the brush type.
How do you use brushes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using the Brush Library in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Library – tap to switch to the Brush Library.
- Settings – tap to switch to Brush Properties.
- Brush Name.
- Brush Stroke.
- Brush Set Name – tap a brush in the set to access the Pin option for loading the brush set into the Brush Palette.
- Exit – tap to return to the canvas.
How do you unlock transparency in Autodesk SketchBook?
Locking transparency in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- To unlock transparency, tap . Now, layer transparency is unlocked.
How do you change the thickness of a SketchBook?
In the Brush Palette, tap any brush to select it. Sliders appear beside the palette for changing size or hardness/size and opacity or opacity/flow. Tap-drag them up or down.
Can you download brushes for Autodesk SketchBook?
You can ONLY install the free brushes on the SketchBook Pro Desktop and SketchBook Pro Windows 10. The free brushes will not install on the mobile versions of SketchBook Pro. The brushes ONLY work in SketchBook 8.
How do you open the brush puck?
To access the puck if not visible, select Window > Brush Puck. Hold down the B key or tap while in the puck and drag to the right to increase a brush’s size or left to decrease it.
How do I download free brushes for Autodesk SketchBook?
Just download the Skullz Brush Set and double click on the . skbrushes file that ends up on your computer. The latest version of SketchBook Pro will open and install it. (If you use an older version of SketchBook, you’ll need to access a menu option.)
What brushes to use in SketchBook?
By default, it’s filled with basic brushes/tools you may find useful:
- Pencil. Perfect for sketching—it’s thin and medium soft.
- Airbrush. Works exactly as you expect—adds color softly, making it more intense the more paint you add.
- Marker. …
- Chisel-Tip Pen. …
- Ballpoint Pen. …
- Paintbrush. …
- Felt-Tip Pen. …
- Inking Pen.
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I change the opacity of a layer?
To adjust layer opacity:
- Select the desired layer, then click the Opacity drop-down arrow at the top of the Layers panel.
- Click and drag the slider to adjust the opacity. You’ll see the layer opacity change in the document window as you move the slider.
Is Autodesk SketchBook good?
It is an excellent, professional-caliber tool designed by Autodesk, developers with a history of well-regarded apps for designers, engineers, and architects. … Sketchbook Pro includes more tools than Procreate, another professional-level creation app, though not as many options for canvas-size and resolution.
Is Autodesk SketchBook free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
How do I get my SketchBook color back?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- The Color Puck is open by default; however, if it is not visible, in the toolbar, select. UI Toggle > Color Editor to display it.
- If the Color Editor is already visible, then tap the Puck icon ( ) in its top left corner to swap from the Color Editor to the Color Puck.