How do you add color puck to SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook for Windows 10
- The Color Puck is open by default; however, if it is not visible, in the toolbar, select. UI Toggle > Color Editor to display it.
- If the Color Editor is already visible, then tap the Puck icon ( ) in its top left corner to swap from the Color Editor to the Color Puck.
Where are the colors on SketchBook?
For handheld-device users with SketchBook v.4.0 or above:
- Tap in the toolbar.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- Tap to access the color swatches.
Where are the colors on Autodesk SketchBook?
Selecting a color for your brush
In the bottom toolbar, with a brush already selected, tap either a preset color or the color swatches icon to access more colors, then select a color.
How do you color drop in SketchBook?
Using the Color Picker in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Tap the middle of the Color Puck to access the Color Picker .
- Tap .
- Drag it over a color. The middle of the puck changes, displaying the current color.
- Click on the color you want to capture it.
How do you zoom in SketchBook?
Zoom in and move about
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck. Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.
Is Autodesk SketchBook good?
It is an excellent, professional-caliber tool designed by Autodesk, developers with a history of well-regarded apps for designers, engineers, and architects. … Sketchbook Pro includes more tools than Procreate, another professional-level creation app, though not as many options for canvas-size and resolution.
Is Autodesk SketchBook free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
How do you change the pen color on SketchBook?
Do any of the following in the Color Editor:
- Tap-drag within the diamond to change the saturation and luminance.
- Tap-drag within the ring to change the hue.
- Tap HSL, RGB, or , then tap-drag the sliders to change or Randomize the values.
- Tap , then select a color from your canvas.
How do you change the color on Sketchpad?
To change the colour of the Pencil click on the Colours icon on the menu. From here you can choose the colour of the Pencil, also referred to as Stroke.