Where is the eyedropper tool in SketchBook?
to quickly access the Color Picker. ) appears in the center of your canvas. Tap-drag it over a color.
How do you enter color codes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Do any of the following in the Color Editor:
- Tap-drag within the diamond to change the saturation and luminance.
- Tap-drag within the ring to change the hue.
- Tap HSL, RGB, or , then tap-drag the sliders to change or Randomize the values.
- Tap , then select a color from your canvas.
Where is the color puck in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If the puck is not visible, to access it, select Window > Color Puck. Drag within the puck to change luminance and saturation. See How to create custom colors. To change the hue, tap the center of the puck.
Where are the colors on SketchBook?
For handheld-device users with SketchBook v.4.0 or above:
- Tap in the toolbar.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- Tap to access the color swatches.
Where are the colors on Autodesk SketchBook?
Selecting a color for your brush
In the bottom toolbar, with a brush already selected, tap either a preset color or the color swatches icon to access more colors, then select a color.
How do you change the color of Autodesk?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.
How do you blend in Autodesk SketchBook?
To add a blend mode, do the following:
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do you get the color wheel back on SketchBook?
The color wheel, HSL and RGB sliders, and color swatches appear in their own panel of the editor.
Tap the icons at the bottom of the panel to access them.
- To return to the color wheel, tap .
- To access the Copic colors, tap. , then Copic tab along the top of the panel.
- To exit the editor, tap the x.
What does double puck do on SketchBook?
If you are looking for a way to change the size of your brush or its opacity, use the top portion of the Double Puck. If you want to change the saturation and luminance/brightness of a color, use the bottom section.