How do you color in clip studio paint?
Coloring the Skin
- 1Click [New Raster Layer] on the [Layer] palette. …
- 2Select the [Fill] tool from the [Tool] palette and select [Refer other layers] from the [Sub tool] palette. …
- 3Select peach for the skin color on the [Color Wheel] palette.
- 4Click to fill the areas of exposed skin.
- 5Use the [Pen] tool to color small unfilled areas.
How do you shade a clip in digital art studio?
Adding Shadow (Without Runover)
- 1Click [Lock Transparent Pixel] on the [Layer] palette.
- 2Select a slightly darker color than peach on the [Color Wheel] palette.
- 3Select the [Pen] tool from the [Tool] palette and select [G-pen] from the [Sub tool] palette.
- 4Adjust the brush size of the [Pen] tool.
How do you add highlights in clip studio paint?
1Click [New Raster Layer] on the [Layer] palette to create a layer. Double click the layer name of the layer you have created and change the layer name to “Highlight”. 2On the [Layer] palette, move the “Highlight” layer so that it is above the line drawing layer and all of the other layers.
How do you outline text in CSP?
Adding an outline to text [PRO/EX]
- 1On the Tool palette, select the [Operation] tool.
- 2Open the Sub Tool palette and select [Object].
- 3Click above the letter you want to edit. …
- 4Click [Sub Tool Detail] on the Tool Property palette.
- 5When the Sub Tool Detail palette appears, adjust the settings as follows: