1Using a selection tool, create a selection. 2Select the [Select] menu > [Shrink Selected Area]. 3In the dialog box that appears, adjust the [Shrinking width] and [Shrinking type], then click [OK]. 4The selected area will shrink by the specified width.
How do I resize a selection in clip studio?
Scaling and Rotating
The points around this frame can be used to scale up and down your drawing or to rotate it. Just hover the mouse above these and then click and move. When you’re able to rotate the selection a curved arrow with two ends will appear. To resize, it shows a straight arrow.
How do you select and transform in clip studio paint?
Selecting [Edit] menu > [Transform] > [Rotate] freely transforms a layer. Dragging a handle allows you to transform the image. [Free Transform] allows you to freely transform by dragging a handle. Hold down Shift while dragging a handle to move the handle according to the direction of the guideline.
Is there a selection tool in clip studio paint?
Simply selecting the Shrink Selection Sub Tool, drag your mouse around the line art and it will automatically make the selection that matches your lines! More than that you can make even more specific selections, by using different settings.
How do I resize a photo clip?
You can change the position or size by dragging the bounding box or handles.
- Hold down Shift while dragging a handle to resize without changing the original image ratio.
- To resize with the center as the reference point, hold down Alt while dragging the handles.
How do I select all layers in clip studio?
1. Select all the layers you want to move and choose [Move Layer] Tool > [Move Layer]. 2. By dragging on the canvas, you can move all the selected layers at the same time.
How do I select a line in clip studio paint?
1Select the vector layer on the [Layer] palette, then create a selection area with a selection tool. 2Select the [Select] menu > [Select Vectors Within Area]. This will select all vector lines that fall entirely within the selection area.
How do I select a shape in clip studio paint?
Selecting [Rectangle]/[Ellipse] on the [Sub tool] palette allows you to create a rectangular/elliptical selection. Dragging while holding down Shift will allow you to create circular or square selection.
How do you expand a selection in clip studio paint?
Expand Selected Area
- 1Using a selection tool, create a selection.
- 2Select the [Select] menu > [Expand Selected Area].
- 3In the dialog box that appears, adjust the [Expansion width] and [Expansion type], then click [OK].
- 4The selected area will expand by the specified amount.
How do I scale an image in clip studio paint?
Selecting [Edit] menu > [Transform] > [Scale up/Scale down/Rotate] scales the image up and down by dragging the handles. With this setting, the image cannot be rotated even by dragging the guidelines. Dragging a handle while holding down Alt allows you to scale the image up and down from the center point.
How do you curve an image in clip studio?
Select the layer you want to apply a filter to, then select the [Filter] menu > [Distort] > [Curved surface] to open the dialog box. This distorts the images by making it appear as if it is reflected on a cylindrical or spherical surface.
How do I move a drawing clip in studio paint?
Move the part [Windows/macOS/Tablet]
- 1Select the tool. On the Tool palette, select the [Operation] tool.
- Open the Sub Tool palette and select [Object].
- 3Select the 3D material. Click the 3D character material or 3D drawing figure to edit.
- 4Move the part. Drag the part to move. Tweet. (c) 2020 CELSYS,Inc.