How do you select and delete in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do you delete something in SketchBook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete. Click to select an item. Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row. Click Yes if you want to delete.
How do you use the Select tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you select and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do I delete layers in SketchBook?
To delete a layer:
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold and flick . click. and select Delete.
How do you delete a picture in SketchBook?
Click to select the photo you want to delete. Once selected, click the Delete button at the bottom of the Sketchbook window, or right-click and choose Delete from the menu.
Where is the eraser in Autodesk SketchBook?
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
How do you use a lasso tool?
The Lasso tool is useful for drawing freeform segments of a selection border. Select the Lasso tool , and set feathering and anti-aliasing in the options bar. (See Soften the edges of selections.) To add to, subtract from, or intersect with an existing selection, click the corresponding button in the options bar.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have alpha lock?
Locking transparency in SketchBook Pro Desktop
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you move an image in Autodesk SketchBook?
Importing on Android for tablet users
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
- Tap to flip the image vertically.
- Tap to flip the image horizontally.
How do you move layers in SketchBook?
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.