How to rotate the axis of symmetry (Radial only) manipulator to rotate the axis to your liking. manipulator and drag it to rotate the axis.
How do you rotate in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using transforms in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- To rotate, drag in a circular manner with two fingers.
- To move, drag up, down, left, or right with one finger.
- To scale, with two fingers, pinch the canvas for a smaller layer and expand your fingers for a larger layer.
How do you flip horizontally in SketchBook?
Flipping Horizontally in Desktop
- Select the layer you want to flip.
- In the menubar, select Image > Mirror Layer.
How do you flip the selection area in Autodesk SketchBook?
Inverting a selection in SketchBook for Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Invert to switch the selection. The current unselected content will become the selection, once you’ve tapped Invert. Use this when it’s easier to select what you don’t want.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you move the canvas in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do I move the canvas in SketchBook?
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
What is symmetry tool?
With the Symmetry tool you can interactively correct minor symmetry errors. You activate the Symmetry function by selecting an axis from the Symmetry list on Modo’s Modes toolbar, or by choosing Edit > Symmetry > axis to mirror across. … See the Symmetry topic for detailed information.
Which is a line of symmetry?
A line of symmetry is a line that cuts a shape exactly in half. This means that if you were to fold the shape along the line, both halves would match exactly. Equally, if you were to place a mirror along the line, the shape would remain unchanged. … An equilateral triangle has 3 lines of symmetry.
How do you select an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you move layers in SketchBook?
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
Where is the move tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). … Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.