How do you use colors in SketchBook?
Using the Color Picker in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Tap the middle of the Color Puck to access the Color Picker .
- Tap .
- Drag it over a color. The middle of the puck changes, displaying the current color.
- Click on the color you want to capture it.
How do you open color in Autodesk SketchBook?
How to access the Color Editor
- For tablet users, in the Layer Editor, tap. , then tap the current color at the top. …
- For handheld device users, from the Double Puck (found in the marking menu), tap the bottom half to open the Color Editor.
How do I fill in color in SketchBook?
Fill active layers with color.
- In the toolbar, tap .
- Select a color from the Color Editor.
- Tap to fill the current layer or. for all visible layers. Selected Layer. Fill Outcome. Current layer. All visible layers.
- Select a fill.
- To accept the fill, click or. to decline the fill.
Where are the colors on SketchBook?
For handheld-device users with SketchBook v.4.0 or above:
- Tap in the toolbar.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- Tap to access the color swatches.
How do I change colors in SketchBook?
Making color adjustments in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- In the toolbar, tap , then .
- Tap-drag the sliders. The top slider changes the hue, the middle the saturation, and the bottom the luminance.
- When finished, tap Done, found in the top right corner to return to your drawing.
How do you change the color of Autodesk?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.
Is SketchBook Pro free?
Autodesk has announced that its Sketchbook Pro version is available for free to all, starting May 2018. Autodesk SketchBook Pro has been a recommended digital drawing software for drawing artists, creative professionals, and anyone interested in drawing. Previously, only basic app was free to download and use.