How to Cut in Procreate. To cut in Procreate, make sure that your desired layer is highlighted, or you’ve used the select tool to select your desired elements. Swipe up with 3 fingers to access the copy and paste menu and click Cut. You can also click on the wrench to open the Actions tab and click the Cut button there …
How do you use the lasso tool in procreate?
If you just want to move one area instead of the layer, still select the “squiggle” tool (third circle on the left) and make sure “Freehand” is selected at the bottom. Select the area you want to move and select the “Move” tool (fourth circle). Then drag/move selected area.
How do you cut the paper effect in procreate?
Here’s a quick recap of how we created a paper cut out effect in Procreate:
- Apply your darkest color to the background, then on a new layer, create a light color fill and mask out your typography.
- Beneath your lightest layer and above the dark layer, draw your first squiggly shape and fill with desired color.
Why is my procreate so pixelated?
Pixelation problems with Procreate are usually due to the canvas size being too small. For the least amount of pixelation, make your canvas as large you’ll need for your final product. Procreate is a raster-based program, so if you zoom in too much, or your canvas is too small, you will always see some pixelation.
How do I resize in procreate without losing quality?
When resizing objects in Procreate, avoid quality loss by making sure the Interpolation setting is set to Bilinear or Bicubic. When resizing a canvas in Procreate, avoid quality loss by working with larger canvases than you think you need, and making sure your canvas is at least 300 DPI.
Does procreate have a selection tool?
Procreate gives you the power to adjust any part of your image with the fine control you need. Explore four versatile selection methods and a range of advanced options.
How do you use procreate paper?
- Go to the Procreate gallery and import or open the paper texture template you wish to add to your canvas.
- In the layers palette, expand the Paper Textures layer group.
- Tap to select the Highlights layer, then swipe right on the Paper Texture layer to select it also.
How do you delete text in procreate?
Do a three-finger swipe down or up to invoke the Cut/Copy/Paste menu – Cut will work to clear the selection. To clear a selection, you can also do the three-finger sideways scrub/wipe gesture (like a side-to-side zigzag).