If you want to cut and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection: Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you cut and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
Where is the crop tool in SketchBook?
Cropping the canvas
In the menu bar, select Image > Canvas Size. In the Canvas Size window, set size of the canvas, using inches, cm, or mm. Tap the Anchor interface to specify how to crop the canvas. When finished, tap OK.
How do I delete a selected area in SketchBook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do you move things in Autodesk SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
To only move the selection (NOT the content within the selection), drag anywhere within the canvas. and use the puck to move, scale, or rotate the content.
Can you copy and paste on Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you make something smaller in SketchBook?
Resizing an image
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do you use the lasso tool in SketchBook?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do I change the paper size in SketchBook?
Changing the default canvas size for new files
- Do one of the following: For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences, then tap the Canvas tab. For Mac users, select SketchBook > Preferences, then tap the Canvas tab.
- Then, select either of the following: To specify a custom size, select Use width and height of window.
How do you select and delete in SketchBook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
- With the project opened in EQ, click View Sketchbook.
- Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete.
- Click to select an item.
- Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row.
- Click Yes if you want to delete.
- Continue to delete other items.