How do you flip in Autodesk SketchBook?
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
Can you copy and paste in SketchBook?
Can you copy and paste in Autodesk SketchBook? If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you cut and paste in SketchBook?
Cutting and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If you want to cut and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection: Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you move the canvas on SketchBook?
How do I move the canvas in SketchBook?
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do you move an image in Autodesk SketchBook?
Importing on Android for tablet users
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
- Tap to flip the image vertically.
- Tap to flip the image horizontally.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you use the Select tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do I cut a picture in SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
How do you clip layers in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.