Simply tap and hold on the first set you’d like to move, drag it out of its current position, and without releasing the set, tap additional brush sets to add them to your selection. Then just drop the sets back into the brush set list in your preferred location.
Can you organize brushes on procreate?
-Organize your brushes by style.
Put all of your markers in one folder; your lettering brushes in one folder; your watercolors in one folder; your pencils in one folder. … Of course, Procreate already labels their default brushes this way, but make different ones if these don’t work for you.
How do you drag and drop brushes in procreate?
Just touch-hold on a brush with one finger/your stylus to pick it up, then scroll along the list of brush sets with another finger to find the brush set you want to put it in. Tap the new brush set to open it, and you can drop the brush in where you want it.
Why can’t I combine brushes on procreate?
You also can’t combine default Procreate brushes. You can duplicate default Procreate brushes and then combine the copies. Tap the first brush to select it as Primary. … Tap this to merge the two brushes into a single new brush that has the qualities of both.
How many brushes can procreate hold?
There is no limitation to the amount of brushes you can have There is – 12 custom sets.
How do I convert brushes to ABR?
How to Convert and Export a Photoshop TPL (Tool Preset) to an ABR
- Find and select the tool preset of the brush you want to convert.
- Right click on it, select ” convert to brush preset” and it will show up as an ABR in your Brushes panel.
How do I download more brushes for procreate?
Installing Procreate Brushes (. brush)
- Transfer the file(s) ending in . brush to your Dropbox folder. …
- On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush is located. …
- Now, when you open Procreate, you’ll see your new brush(es) in a set called “Imported” at the bottom of your brush library.