In a web browser, go to reportaproblem.apple.com and log in. Select the appropriate tab for the type of content, and click Report a Problem next to the item you want a refund for.
Can you refund procreate pocket?
You can request a refund from the App Store in two ways: via Apple’s website or by using iTunes. … Once logged in, you will see every app you have downloaded (even if they were free or included in-app payments), your subscriptions (including Apple One), and everything else you might have spent money on in the App Store.
How do I get a refund for an in-app purchase?
Click Order History. Find the order you want to return. Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation. Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
How do I cancel a purchase on procreate?
Here’s how to do it.
- Open the App Store app.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Press Subscriptions.
- You’ll see a list of all your active and expired subscriptions.
- If you want to cancel one, press the desired active subscription and then press Cancel Subscription toward the bottom.
What do I say to get a refund from Apple?
Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the “Report” or “Report a Problem” button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
Why is Apple denying my refund request?
From time to time, Apple may refuse a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse or other manipulative behaviour that entitles Apple to a corresponding counterclaim.
Does Apple refund accidental purchase?
Apple lets you request a refund for any app, in-app or media purchases you’ve made within the last 90 days. You’ll have to report the problem, request your refund, and customer service rep will review your request.
How do you politely ask for a refund?
Ask for a refund in a polite and formal language. Include details about the product—what was purchased, when, and what the price was. Explain why you want to return the item. Mention relevant aspects of the transaction such as dates and place of delivery.
How do you ask for a refund politely?
To whom it may concern, I would like to ask for a full refund for the [Name of Product], that I bought from your company on [Date of Purchase]. I’ve read your terms and conditions and am aware that I am entitled to a full refund in these circumstances.
How many times can you refund in app purchases?
1 Answer. Note: You can only return an app or game for a refund once. If you buy it again you will not be able to get a refund.
Does deleting an app cancel the subscription?
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
How long does an apple refund take?
If you’ve been told that you will be refunded it can take seven to ten days or so for the refund to go back onto the card that was used for the purchase. If you’ve been told that you will be refunded it can take seven to ten days or so for the refund to go back onto the card that was used for the purchase.
How do I cancel subscriptions?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How long does it take for Apple to refund a credit card?
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
Does Apple give refunds for apps?
Within the first two hours after purchasing an app, you can request a refund for any reason and automatically get one. So, if an app doesn’t work well or a game doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return it without dealing with customer service.
How do I guarantee a refund from Apple?
The Refund Request Sent via Web Browser
- Click Apple’s report-a-problem page.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Choose the category you need — TV shows, movies, music, books, apps, or all.
- Go for Report a Problem beside the item you want a refund for.
- Click on Choose Problem and select one from the menu.
- Submit the request.