Step 1: Click the File > Options. Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the General in the left bar, click the Color scheme box in the User Interface Options section, and select one color scheme from the drop down list. See screen shot below: Step 3: Click the OK button to close this dialog box.
How do I customize the ribbon in Outlook?
To customize the ribbon, select File. Select Options and then select Customize Ribbon. Commands are on the left side, and tabs are on the right. You can see the Home tab groups like Clipboard, Font, and Paragraph.
How do I change the theme color in Outlook 2010?
Change the Outlook 2010 color scheme
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Under User Interface options, in the Color scheme list, click Blue, Silver, or Black.
How do I change my theme in Outlook 365?
Change the Microsoft 365 theme
- On the Microsoft 365 navigation bar at the top of the screen, click the Settings icon .
- Click a theme in the gallery to see it previewed on your screen. Scroll down and click Save to set it as your theme.
How do you customize Outlook?
How to change your inbox theme in Outlook on Windows
- Open your Outlook desktop app.
- Click “File.”
- Select “Options” from the left blue column. …
- Under the “Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office” section, click the “Office Theme” dropdown menu. …
- Choose one of the four options from the dropdown. …
- Click “OK.”
Where is the ribbon in Outlook?
Show Ribbon options
- At the top-right corner, select the Ribbon Display Options icon .
- Choose an option for the ribbon: Show Tabs and Commands keeps all the tabs and commands on the ribbon visible all the time.
How do I change the view in Outlook?
Changing the Inbox View in Outlook: Instructions
- To change the Inbox view, click the “View” tab in the Ribbon.
- Then click the “Change View” button in the “Current View” group.
- Then select the name of any of the views listed in the menu that appears to apply them to your inbox.
- Choices include the “Compact,” “Single” or “Preview” views.
Why does my outlook look different?
It looks like you are viewing your Inbox in Single view. Please try changing to Compact view to see the result. To do this, click your Inbox, click View tab > Change View and then click Compact. If still not working, please try resetting the Compact View to see if the issue persists.
Can you change outlook to dark mode?
Dark mode is enabled by default when you use the black theme. To switch to the black theme in Outlook: Go to toolbar and select File, then select Office Account. Under Office Theme, select Black.
How do I customize my email?
In this post, we’ll walk you through the simple steps that will help you design and build a custom email from start to finish.
- Step 1: Choose a template to get started. …
- Step 2: Add a new hero image. …
- Step 3: Edit your image. …
- Step 4: Add alt text and links. …
- Step 5: Tweak your template.
How do I permanently enlarge email in reading pane?
Size and format of text is set by the email sender and coded into the email by HTML. The only way to permanently adjust the size of the text in the reading pane is to adjust the display scaling or zooming the reading pane. There is no way to set a permanent zoom level in the Outlook reading pane.