Can you group layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
With SketchBook Pro, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
How do I add a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
To add a layer to your sketch, do either:
- From the toolbar, tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then select the layer, tap-hold and flick .
- Besides using the layer marking menu, from the toolbar, you can also tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then tap or tap. and select New Layer.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
When working with the UI hidden, you can quickly access the Layer Editor using the trigger. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen.
Can you make folders in Autodesk SketchBook?
The Gallery folders are only available on SketchBook Pro Mobile. … Tap this to access folders, organize your sketches, delete sketches or folders, or restore mistakenly deleted sketches.
Is Autodesk SketchBook free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
How do you create a layer in Autodesk?
To Create a New Layer
- Click Home tab Layers panel Layer Properties. Find.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, click the New Layer button. …
- Enter a new layer name by typing over the highlighted layer name.
- Specify the settings and default properties of the new layer by clicking the icons in each column.
Can you Unmerge layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
It can’t be undone once the file has been ‘saved’.
How do you blend a SketchBook?
To add a blend mode, do the following:
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do I change the color of a layer in SketchBook?
Tap a selected a layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layer Menu. From the Layer Menu, tap Color Balance. Select one of the following options from the top of your screen: Shadows, Midtones, and Highlights. Your selection determines which elements are affected by your changes.