Just pick up a painting (hold) and move it to hover over another. When you drop it, it’ll create a new group. From there you can add more, rename, etc., just like a folder.
How do I create a group in procreate?
When you select multiple layers, you will see the Group option appear on the top right of the Layers panel. Tap it to gather your selected layers into a Group.
How do I import a file into procreate?
Import and Share
- Import. Create a new canvas using the Files app, or by dragging and dropping an image into Procreate.
- Import from Files. Tap Import in the top right Gallery menu to open the Files app. …
- Drag and Drop from Files. Hold on a file to pick it up, and drag it into Procreate. …
- Import from Photos. …
- Drag and Drop from Photos.
What is procreate ICC folder?
Procreate 5’s importable ICC colour profiles allow you to see what your work will look like through the lens of a specific CMYK or RGB profile – perfect for comic book artists or artists selling prints of their work.
Can you group layers in procreate?
If you want to group your layers instead of move them, that’s an option too! Once your desired layers are selected, click the Group button that’s at the top of your layers panel.
Can you favorite brushes in procreate?
1. Create a brushset called Favourites. Duplicate each of your favourite brushes and move them into the Favourites brushset.
Can you import photos into procreate?
To insert a compatible image file, tap Actions > Add > Insert a file. This will open the Files app displaying your recent images. You can also Browse all your connected folders using the navigation bar at the bottom. You can import PNG, JPEG, and PSD files.
How do I save my artwork from camera roll to procreate?
- Go To Settings. This is the wrench icon at the top left of your toolbar. …
- Tap ‘Share’ This brings up all of the different ways you export your project. …
- Pick a File Type. Next, you need to choose a file type. …
- Choose a Save option. …
- You’re done! …
- VIDEO: HOW TO EXPORT YOUR FILES IN PROCREATE.
Can I share procreate app?
Procreate is a shareable app. Technically, under Apple iCloud’s Family Sharing plan, users can successfully download applications bought by one device with other devices within the same iCloud. You only need to enable Family Sharing to start swapping and downloading apps.
What is the best color profile for procreate?
How to Use CMYK vs. RGB with Procreate
- Choose your CMYK or RGB color mode in Procreate before you start a design. …
- When in doubt, pick the general CMYK or RGB profile.
- When choosing between CMYK and RGB for your Procreate design, choose CMYK if you plan to print your work and choose RGB if you plan to use your work in a digital form.
Can you transfer procreate to another iPad?
In there scroll down to Procreate. You should see all of your documents. Transfer them all to the computer. You would then repeat the process with the new iPad only this time you would transfer the documents to the new iPad.