To scale a selection bigger or smaller, highlight the scale inner circle. Tap, then drag to scale up or down to display the percentage scaling.
How do you make things bigger in Autodesk SketchBook?
Resizing an image
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do you change the size of a SketchBook?
Use this option to change the size of your canvas.
- In the menu bar, select Image > Canvas Size. In the Canvas Size window, set size of the canvas, using inches, cm, or mm.
- Tap the Anchor interface to specify how to crop the canvas.
- When finished, tap OK.
How do I make my brush bigger in SketchBook?
Resizing a brush with the Brush Puck
Hold down the B key or tap while in the puck and drag to the right to increase a brush’s size or left to decrease it. To change brush size and opacity with the puck, in Edit > Preferences > Brush, select Change both brush size and opacity and tap OK.
Is there a fill tool in SketchBook?
Using Flood Fill in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Select a color from the Color Editor. for all visible layers. Select a fill. to decline the fill.
Why is Autodesk SketchBook blurry?
You can’t turn off Pixel Preview in the “Windows 10 (Tablet)” version of SketchBook. The Desktop version will be pixelated but make sure that the image is set to 300 PPI and it will look good when you print it. Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!
How do you move things in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
Can you change dpi in Autodesk SketchBook?
The desktop version of SketchBook can change DPI so you don’t need to do the math.
How do I change settings in Autodesk SketchBook?
Preferences in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- For Windows users, select Edit > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
- For Mac users, select SketchBook Pro > Preferences, then tap the General tab.
How do you measure in SketchBook Pro?
Select the Measurement tool and draw a line to measure something. The Info palette should open. Your measurement results will appear in the Info palette. Below, measuring the left side of the magenta box, you can see the length (D1) and the angle.
Is Autodesk SketchBook good?
It is an excellent, professional-caliber tool designed by Autodesk, developers with a history of well-regarded apps for designers, engineers, and architects. … Sketchbook Pro includes more tools than Procreate, another professional-level creation app, though not as many options for canvas-size and resolution.
Is Autodesk SketchBook free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
How do you open the brush properties in SketchBook?
Brush Properties in SketchBook for Mobile
- In the Brush Palette, tap. to open the Brush Library.
- In the Brush Library, select the brush you want to customize.
- Tap Settings to access Brush Properties and edit the brush. To return to your brushes, tap Library.
How do I fill an empty space in SketchBook?
I know it’s not that easy, so I came up with 8 ideas to help you fill your sketchbook:
- Get over the fear of blank paper. …
- Use squared, lined or dotted paper. …
- Create art supply swatches. …
- Use washi tape to create masks. …
- Scribble challenge. …
- Doodle a song. …
- Brainstorm ideas for future drawings. …
- Start a quote journal.
How do you blend in SketchBook app?
To add a blend mode, do the following:
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.