First, let’s try adding a new layer. Tapping the icon (2) on the lower left of the layer menu will let you add a layer.
How do I select a layer in MediBang?
If you already have a selection range, you can add a selection by holding down the Shift key and creating a selection range. Hold down the Ctrl key and cut the selection.
How do I use layers folder?
Simply drag and drop layers into Layer Folder. You can drag a layer to change the order. Layer Folder can be open and close by clicking the folder icon n Layer window. When you don’t need layers in Layer Folder, you can easily collapse.
How do I add layers to MediBang?
Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and select the bottom-most layer of the layers that you want to combine. By doing so, all the layers in between will be selected. Right-click on the selected layers and from the displayed menu, select “Put in new folder”. All the layers are put together inside the layer folder.
What is a mask layer?
Layer masking is a reversible way to hide part of a layer. This gives you more editing flexibility than permanently erasing or deleting part of a layer. Layer masking is useful for making image composites, cutting out objects for use in other documents, and limiting edits to part of a layer.
What is a halftone layer?
Halftone is the reprographic technique that simulates continuous-tone imagery through the use of dots, varying either in size or in spacing, thus generating a gradient-like effect. “Halftone” can also be used to refer specifically to the image that is produced by this process.
What is an 8 bit layer?
By adding an 8bit layer, you will create a layer that has an “8” symbol next to the layer’s name. You can only use this type of layer in greyscale. Even if you select a color, it will be reproduced as a shade of grey when drawing. White has the same effect as a transparent color, so you can use white as an eraser.
What is 8 bit layer in MediBang?
“8 bit layer” is a special layer that can draw only white, gray or black.
What is Draft layer?
Setting a layer as a [Draft Layer] allows you to remove the layer from the references for processes such as filling while still showing the layer. It also removes the layer from the targets for processes such as printing and exporting.
How do I add layers to an Ibispaint folder?
- Open ① [Layer window] > Tap ② [Add Special Layer] > Select ③ [Add Folder].
- You can add layer to a folder by swiping ④ [Reorder Handle] to the right. …
- Tap ⑤ [Thumbnail] to open and close the folder.
How do you organize layers?
To create a layer group, follow these steps:
- After creating several layers, Shift-click to select the layers you want to group together in a set.
- Choose New Group from Layers from the Layers panel menu, name the group, and then click OK. That’s it. You’ve created a layer group from your selected layers.
How do I organize my layers panel?
To change the order of layers and layer groups, do any of the following:
- Drag the layer or group up or down in the Layers panel. …
- To move a layer into a group, drag a layer to the group folder . …
- Select a layer or group, choose Layer > Arrange, and choose a command from the submenu.