Select the brush you want to transform into an eraser.
Where is the eraser in Autodesk SketchBook?
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
How do you erase in Autodesk SketchBook?
Clearing a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Select and flick toward or. , or press the M key, then drag over the area you want to clear.
- Either flick toward. or press the Delete key to remove the selected area.
How do you erase part of an image in SketchBook?
Removing sections from a selection in SketchBook Pro Desktop
, then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for the Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: If Magic Wand was selected, decrease the Tolerance to remove pixels to your selection, then tap the canvas again to see the change.
How do you make the eraser bigger in SketchBook?
Changing eraser size
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the left to decrease the size of the eraser. This is great for detailed work, when you need to be precise about the pixels you’re removing.
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the right to increase the size of the eraser.
How do you select and delete in SketchBook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
- With the project opened in EQ, click View Sketchbook.
- Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete.
- Click to select an item.
- Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row.
- Click Yes if you want to delete.
- Continue to delete other items.
How do you select in Autodesk SketchBook?
Selection tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then and select. to access the Selection tools.
- Some of the tools have additional options. Use any additional selection editing tools you need.
- When finished with your selection, to keep it tap. or X to exit the tool and ignore the selection.
How do you blur in SketchBook app?
How do you blend in Autodesk SketchBook?
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do you change the background on Autodesk SketchBook?
Changing the background color
If you want to change the background color of your composition, tap Background layer and select a color.
Is Autodesk SketchBook good?
It is an excellent, professional-caliber tool designed by Autodesk, developers with a history of well-regarded apps for designers, engineers, and architects. … Sketchbook Pro includes more tools than Procreate, another professional-level creation app, though not as many options for canvas-size and resolution.
Is Autodesk SketchBook free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
How do I get my SketchBook color back?
The Color Puck in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- The Color Puck is open by default; however, if it is not visible, in the toolbar, select. UI Toggle > Color Editor to display it.
- If the Color Editor is already visible, then tap the Puck icon ( ) in its top left corner to swap from the Color Editor to the Color Puck.