You simply choose multiple layers (hold the Command key) and hit Command G (Group Layer). That will place those layers into a folder, and you’ll see a folder icon with the layers nested underneath. Layer grouping and masking all happens in the Layers menu using either marking menus or hot keys.
Can you group layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
With SketchBook Pro, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
How do I merge layers in SketchBook?
Merging layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Ensure the layer to be merged is above the one it will be merged with. If it isn’t, reposition it. See How to reorder layers.
- Double-tap a layer to access the Layer menu.
- Tap to merge two layers or. to merge all.
- Then, tap OK.
Can you make folders in Autodesk SketchBook?
The Gallery folders are only available on SketchBook Pro Mobile. … Tap this to access folders, organize your sketches, delete sketches or folders, or restore mistakenly deleted sketches.
Is Autodesk SketchBook free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
Can you Unmerge layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
It can’t be undone once the file has been ‘saved’.
How do you move layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you clip a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor. Just click on it and “Fly Out should occur.
Can you Unmerge layers on procreate?
When you merge layers in Procreate, you can only unmerge them by immediately using the undo feature. If you wait too long or close your design, your merged layers will be permanent and you won’t be able to unmerge them.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have a gallery?
The Gallery is only available on SketchBook Pro Mobile. The Gallery is where your sketches are saved. If you worked on something and want to go back to it, if it is not still on your canvas, you can find it in the Gallery. When you open the Gallery, your sketch appears.
How do you move sketches in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook for Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you move pictures in Autodesk SketchBook?
Importing on Android for tablet users
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
- Tap to flip the image vertically.
- Tap to flip the image horizontally.
How do you open layers in SketchBook?
to open the Layer Editor.
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.
How do I select a layer in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook for Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
What is multiply in SketchBook?
Multiply. Produces an overall darkening effect to the layer appearance. Each pixel on the layer is darkened by a value equal to or greater than the value of pixels on other layers occupying the same location in the layer stack.