You can flip your drawing in SketchBook Pro 6 for this very same purpose. Go to the menu bar and then navigate to Image | Mirror Canvas to flip your image.
How do you flip a layer in SketchBook?
Inverting a selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then. and select a tool from the Selection toolbar.
- Tap. Invert to switch the selection. The current unselected content will become the selection, once you’ve tapped Invert. Use this when it’s easier to select what you don’t want.
How do you copy and flip in SketchBook?
Just duplicate the layer, then select a flip tool, then position the image.
- Tap .
- Use for a reflection in a window or mirror and and. to flip the content on a layer either horizontally or vertically.
How do you mirror an image in SketchBook?
Flip or mirror your canvas
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
How do I change colors in SketchBook?
In the bottom toolbar, with a brush already selected, tap either a preset color or the color swatches icon to access more colors, then select a color.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you move the canvas in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do I move the canvas in SketchBook?
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
Can you animate on SketchBook?
With SketchBook Motion, you can turn an image into a moving story, add meaning to a presentation, build simple animated prototypes, design dynamic logos and ecards, create fun and engaging classroom projects, and enhance instructional content.
Is Autodesk SketchBook free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have layers?
Adding a layer in SketchBook Pro Mobile
To add a layer to your sketch, in the Layer Editor: In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. … In both the canvas and Layer Editor, the new layer appears above the other layers and becomes the active layer.
What is symmetry tool?
With the Symmetry tool you can interactively correct minor symmetry errors. You activate the Symmetry function by selecting an axis from the Symmetry list on Modo’s Modes toolbar, or by choosing Edit > Symmetry > axis to mirror across. … See the Symmetry topic for detailed information.