How do you fill color in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
Fill active layers with color.
- In the toolbar, tap .
- Select a color from the Color Editor.
- Tap to fill the current layer or. for all visible layers. Selected Layer. Fill Outcome. Current layer. All visible layers.
- Select a fill.
- To accept the fill, click or. to decline the fill.
How do I change colors in SketchBook?
Making color adjustments in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- In the toolbar, tap , then .
- Tap-drag the sliders. The top slider changes the hue, the middle the saturation, and the bottom the luminance.
- When finished, tap Done, found in the top right corner to return to your drawing.
Where is the color wheel in SketchBook?
The Color Puck in SketchBook for Desktop
To change the hue, tap the center of the puck. This opens the Color Wheel and Color Picker.
How do you color drop in SketchBook?
Using the Color Picker in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Tap the middle of the Color Puck to access the Color Picker .
- Tap .
- Drag it over a color. The middle of the puck changes, displaying the current color.
- Click on the color you want to capture it.
How do you blend in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
Layer blending in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
Is there a blending tool in SketchBook?
SketchBook Pro comes with an assortment of brushes for blending and smudging. There is also a brush type that will turn any brush into a natural blender. If you’re on Mac or Windows, you will have access to all brushes and can even load custom ones from places like the blog.
How do you grayscale in SketchBook?
In the Inspector pane under the Fills category, change the Fill color to white. Still in the Fills section under Blending, select the Color option. This will change all layers underneath to grayscale.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
Adding a layer in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- From the toolbar, tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then select the layer, tap-hold and flick .
- Besides using the layer marking menu, from the toolbar, you can also tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then tap or tap. and select New Layer.
How do I change the background color in SketchBook?
Changing the background color
If you want to change the background color of your composition, tap Background layer and select a color.
What is brush puck?
The Brush Puck is a great shortcut tool to use when drawing. Use it to change brush opacity and size without having to open Brush Properties.