You can enable animated GIFs in Outlook by doing one of the following: In Outlook for Office 365 before version 2008, select File > Options > Advanced. In the Display section, check the box to Play animated GIFs. If you have Outlook for Office 365, version 2008 or higher, use Windows 10 to enable animated GIFs.
Can you add a GIF to Outlook email?
If you use Outlook as part of an Microsoft 365 subscription, you can now insert Animated GIFs into your email messages using the Online Pictures option.
Why are GIFs not working in Outlook?
The reason why the animation doesn’t show in your Outlook on Windows can be because of the old version of your Outlook. The version, which supports animated gifs is 16.0. … Make sure you have the “Play animated GIFs” enabled in Options / Advanced / Display section in your Outlook: Sign Up.
How do I insert a GIF into Outlook 365?
Outlook office 365
Open a “New Email” and place the cursor where you want to place the GIF. -> Click “Insert” Tab -> Click “Pictures” – Upload GIF image that you already download on your computer. If you don’t have an image on your computer then you can choose “Online Pictures” to search the internet.
Can Outlook 2016 use animated GIFs?
While Microsoft Outlook 2016 isn’t capable of displaying animated GIF files, thankfully, you can still include the images in your outgoing messages. When you insert the image into your email you’ll see just the first frame of the file.
How do I insert a GIF into Outlook 2010?
Insert an animated GIF image in an outgoing email in Outlook
- In the Mail view, create a new email with clicking Home > New E-mail.
- In the new Message window, please place the cursor in the message body where you will insert the animated GIF image, and click Insert > Pictures.
How do I get a GIF to play in an email?
Gmail makes it easy to insert a GIF directly into the body of an email. The quickest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window. You can also click the camera icon to add the GIF inline with your message.
How do you put a GIF in an email?
Follow these three simple steps:
- Select Insert in your inbox.
- Choose Online Pictures and select a GIF.
- Once you get it, select and click Insert from the bottom of your email dashboard.
How do I convert an MP4 to a GIF?
How to convert MP4 to GIF
- Upload mp4-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to gif” Choose gif or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your gif.