Open the Settings app . In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list. On the Accessibility screen, select Motion. On the Motion screen, select Auto-Play Message Effects to set the toggle switch to Off.
How do you block a GIF on iPhone?
Go to Settings > General > Restrictions. Tap Enable Restrictions. Create a Restrictions passcode. You need your Restrictions passcode to change your settings or to turn off Restrictions.
Can you block GIFs?
If you want to stop animated GIFs forever: Go to Internet Options (via the Tools menu “gear” at the upper right) Select the Advanced tab. Scroll down to Multimedia to uncheck “Play animations in web pages.”
What is #images on iPhone?
Your iPhone or iPad includes a built-in GIF keyboard. It’s called #images. Messages on your iPhone or iPad allows you to search for various GIFs in #images to send so that you can send (and receive) moving images easily. … See this article if the message effects are not working.
How do I get #images back on my iPhone?
Check your Recently Deleted folder
If you see the missing photo or video, you can move it back into your Recents album. Like this: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap the photo or video, then tap Recover.
How do I turn off GIFs on Google keyboard?
How to clear your Gboard history on an Android
- Open your phone’s “Settings” menu.
- Tap “System.” …
- Select “Languages & input.” …
- Under Keyboards, choose “Virtual keyboard.” …
- Select “Gboard.” …
- At the bottom of the Gboard Settings menu, choose “Advanced.” …
- Scroll until you see “Delete learned words and data.” Tap it.
Why are GIFs not working on iPhone?
Disable the Reduce Motion Function. The first common tip to solve GIFs not working on iPhone is to disable the Reduce Motion function. This function is designed to limit the screen movement and save the battery life of your phone. However, it normally reduces some functions such as limiting the animated GIFs.
How do you get GIFs on your iPhone?
Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do I put GIFs on my iPhone?
How to get the iMessage GIF keyboard
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A’ (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don’t pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.