You can send GIFs to individual or group chats on WhatsApp. … Tap Stickers > GIF. Next, you can tap: Search search for a specific GIF.
Why can’t I send GIF on WhatsApp?
Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not support linking animated GIFs. If you try to send a link to a GIF the link will send properly. In some cases, you may get an inline embedded image, but the preview won’t be animated. In WhatsApp Web, you can’t upload custom GIFs from your computer.
How do you send GIFs on WhatsApp iPhone?
Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone. Step 2: Go to ‘chats’. Step 3: Then, click on a chat to send GIF. Step 4: Tap the ‘+’ icon left to the text box.
- Tap on the ‘sticker’ icon in the text box.
- Choose the ‘GIF’ at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see different GIFs here.
How add GIF to WhatsApp?
How to use GIFs
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Stickers > GIF.
- Next, you can tap: Search search for a specific GIF. Recents to see your recently used GIFs. Favorites to see your favorite or starred GIFs.
- Select and tap the GIF you want to send.
- Tap Send .
How can I upload a GIF to WhatsApp?
Open your WhatsApp chat with the person you want to send a GIF to, and tap the + icon in the bottom left. Next, select Photo & Video Library. If the GIF you want to send is already saved on your phone, you can select it from here and skip the next step.
Does WhatsApp have GIFs on iPhone?
WhatsApp has a library of stored GIFs on both iPhone and Android that users can access.
How do you get GIFs on your iPhone?
Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
Are GIFs free on WhatsApp?
Adding video to messages on WhatsApp can be a lot of fun. Now you can include GIFs, Live photos, and video shot on your iPhone easily and for free. … Sharing messages and photos for free is always welcome, and now you can also include GIFs alongside Apple’s Live photos and short video clips.
How do I get GIFs on my phone?
To find it, tap the smiley icon in the Google Keyboard. In the emoji menu that pops up, there’s a GIF button along the bottom. Tap this and you’ll be able to find a searchable selection of GIFs. Best of all, there’s a “frequently used” button that will save the ones you use all the time.
How do you remove a GIF from your keyboard?
(There’s a shortcut to this location, too: With virtual keyboard displayed, tap and hold on the comma [,] key until you see a small Settings gear appear.) Now, disable the option “Show emoji switch key.” With this change, the emoji (and GIF) nonsense will be moved so that it is an alternate for the comma key.
How do you send high quality GIFs on WhatsApp?
- Download gif to phone from internet.
- Go to folder where gif is downloaded and rename the file extension from. …
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat where you want to share gif.
- Tap on paper clip icon to attach and then tap on Gallery and then select Videos tab.
- Select the gif you had renamed to MP4.