Simply find your preferred GIF on a website such as GIPHY and either copy and paste its associated link into a text channel or save it to your desktop. If you choose the latter, you can then upload the GIF on Discord by clicking on the + button on the left side of the chatbox, then clicking “Upload a File”.
How do you put gifs on discord?
How to Post GIFs in a Discord Chat on a PC or Mac
- Uploading a GIF from Your Computer.
- Open the discord on your computer. …
- Click on a server on the left panel. …
- Click on a chat under the text channel. …
- Click the File Upload button. …
- Find and select GIF from your folders. …
- In the pop-up window, click Open. …
- Add a comment to your GIF.
Why are my gifs not working on discord?
Well, Discord supports all the possible Gifs that you might want to use, but there is some issue that you will have to face if the Gif you are trying to load is too big in the size. You need to make sure that you are using some moderate-sized Gif, and that will just work out perfectly.
How do you share gifs on discord mobile?
If you opened your list of files, browse through the folders, then tap to select it. Tap the send button. It’s the paper airplane icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen. In a few moments, the GIF will appear in the chat channel.
Can you use GIFs on discord?
If you’re on Android or iOS, you’ll also be able to upload gifs directly into chat as well using the Gif Picker! … When you tap on the Gif tab, you’ll now be able to either search directly for the gif of your choice, or choose one from one of the categories available!
How do I copy and paste a GIF?
STEP 1: Go to the webpage that is displaying the animated gif you want. STEP 4: Take right click in any empty area and select Paste. Instead of right click, you can also use CTRL+V to do the paste operation. STEP 5: Now the whole animated gif (along with animation, of course!) has been saved in your computer.
How do you upload a GIF?
On the GIPHY app:
- Download the GIPHY app and use the + to access our GIFMaker.
- Press & hold on the shutter icon (O) to record a GIF. …
- You will have the option to decorate if you choose. …
- You can Add Tags to your GIFs, separated by commas (no # needed). …
- Tap Upload to GIPHY!
Why can’t I upload pictures on discord?
One big reason why your files aren’t uploading could be due to your internet connection. First, check your internet connection by running a speed test. If you are not getting enough bandwidth or experiencing latency issues, then this may be the reason.
How can I turn a video into a GIF?
How to create animated GIFs on Android
- Step 1: Press either the Select Video or Record Video button. …
- Step 2: Choose the section of the video you want to make into an animated GIF. …
- Step 3: Select the frames from the video you’d like to use. …
- Step 4: Tap the Create GIF text in the bottom right-hand corner to finalize the project.
How long can a discord GIF PFP be?
NOTE: The current file size limit for your PFP is 10.24 MB, which means any GIF avatars should generally be under a second long, and have a white background rather than a transparent one.
Why do GIFs not work on iPhone?
Disable the Reduce Motion Function. The first common tip to solve GIFs not working on iPhone is to disable the Reduce Motion function. This function is designed to limit the screen movement and save the battery life of your phone. However, it normally reduces some functions such as limiting the animated GIFs.
How do you change the size of a GIF?
How to resize an animated GIF online?
- Click the Browse… button to select the GIF.
- In the Resize GIF section, enter its new dimensions in the Width and Height fields. To change the GIF proportion, unselect the Lock ratio option.
- Click the Save GIF button to download the resized GIF.
How long does it take for a GIF to appear on Giphy?
State your GIPHY account name, Instagram address and company details. It usually takes approximately 1 week to get a decision on your status.