Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your Android phone. Step 2: Go to ‘chats’. Step 3: Then, click on a chat to send GIF. Step 4: Now, select the ’emoji face’ icon next to the text box.
How do I send a GIF on WhatsApp?
Creating Custom GIFs in WhatsApp on Android
- Open WhatsApp messenger on your Android phone. …
- Scroll to the chat you want to send the GIF to. …
- Tap on the Attachment icon, which will open the attachment options in a new pop-up. …
- Select the Gallery icon from the pop-up menu.
Why GIF is not working in WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is not sending the message as a GIF image—in fact, the message is sent as a video itself and since the video is short, it actually plays it in a loop on the screen, which looks like a GIF animation without sound.
How do I send GIFs on WhatsApp iPhone?
Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone. Step 2: Go to ‘chats’. Step 3: Then, click on a chat to send GIF. Step 4: Tap the ‘+’ icon left to the text box.
- Tap on the ‘sticker’ icon in the text box.
- Choose the ‘GIF’ at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see different GIFs here.
Are GIFs on WhatsApp free?
Adding video to messages on WhatsApp can be a lot of fun. Now you can include GIFs, Live photos, and video shot on your iPhone easily and for free. … Sharing messages and photos for free is always welcome, and now you can also include GIFs alongside Apple’s Live photos and short video clips.
Do GIFs play in WhatsApp?
WhatsApp allows users to send and receive GIFs, and the app has a library of stored GIFs. Senders are able to edit the image as they would a static picture, as well as add a caption.
Can we use GIF as WhatsApp DP?
Whatsapp: You cannot set GIF file as a profile picture. Instagram: You cannot set GIF file as a profile picture.
How do you send GIFs?
Sending GIFs with the Google Keyboard
- Go to a conversation or start a new one.
- Tap inside the text message bar to launch the keyboard.
- Tap the smiley face icon next to the space bar.
- Tap GIF at the bottom of the screen.
- Search by keyword or view recent GIFs if you’ve done this before. …
- Tap the GIF you want to use.
Can iPhone send GIFs to Android?
Sometimes it is the incorrect region setting that leads to iPhone GIFs not working issue. Gifs are MMS messages and are sent out differently than standard treat messages.
How do you copy and paste a GIF on WhatsApp?
If you find a GIF you like on the internet you can copy it by holding down and selecting “Copy”. Then just paste it into the WhatsApp text field and it will show up.
Do GIFs count as picture messages?
Your text message will sometimes automatically get converted to MMS. This is completely beyond iD’s control. … Your text includes a photograph, emoticon, GIF, video or sound clip.
Does sending a GIF use data?
The files you share decide the amount of data used. A small file size in JPG format will use lesser data than a large file size GIF. However, GIFs with 256 colour limit can often yeild smaller file sizes.