Gmail makes it easy to insert a GIF directly into the body of an email. The quickest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window. You can also click the camera icon to add the GIF inline with your message.
How do you put a GIF in an email?
Follow these three simple steps:
- Select Insert in your inbox.
- Choose Online Pictures and select a GIF.
- Once you get it, select and click Insert from the bottom of your email dashboard.
How do you send an animated GIF?
Sending GIFs with the Google Keyboard
- Go to a conversation or start a new one.
- Tap inside the text message bar to launch the keyboard.
- Tap the smiley face icon next to the space bar.
- Tap GIF at the bottom of the screen.
- Search by keyword or view recent GIFs if you’ve done this before. …
- Tap the GIF you want to use.
How do I send a GIF from Google?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
Do GIFs play in email?
The answer is: yes…and no. GIF support has expanded across email clients in the last few years. In fact, even some versions of Outlook now support animated GIFs in email. Unfortunately, older versions of the platform (Office 2007-2013, specifically) do not support GIFs and instead, only show the first frame.
How do I copy and paste a GIF?
STEP 1: Go to the webpage that is displaying the animated gif you want. STEP 4: Take right click in any empty area and select Paste. Instead of right click, you can also use CTRL+V to do the paste operation. STEP 5: Now the whole animated gif (along with animation, of course!) has been saved in your computer.
How do I post a GIF?
Use the GIF button in Facebook’s status box
- Open the status box in your Facebook profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from the GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Facebook post.
- Once you’re finished with your post, click Share.
Can you send GIFs on iMessage?
From there, tap and hold on the GIF image and hit “Copy”. Go into iMessage and select a conversation thread of the person you want to send the GIF to. … If you’re sending the GIF link to an Android user, they’ll be out of luck either way, as it will just show a link to the GIF no matter what.
Why can’t I send GIF on my iPhone?
Turn on the #images Function. If the #image function is off, you are likely to experience GIFs not working on iPhone iOS 14 or other versions. You have to enable this function before using it.
How do I get GIF on my phone?
To find it, tap the smiley icon in the Google Keyboard. In the emoji menu that pops up, there’s a GIF button along the bottom. Tap this and you’ll be able to find a searchable selection of GIFs. Best of all, there’s a “frequently used” button that will save the ones you use all the time.
How do I get GIFs?
For Android Nougat: Tap the Smiley button, then tap the GIF button. You’ll get an option for stickers or GIFs to browse. Or, to find a specific GIF, tap the search button. Enter the text you desire, then swipe to find a GIF.
How do you download a GIF?
Here’s how to download animated GIFs on an Android:
- Open your browser and go to the website containing the GIF you want to download.
- Click on the GIF to open it. …
- Select “Save Image” or “Download Image” from the list of options.
- Exit the browser and open your photo gallery to find the downloaded GIF.
How do I make a GIF loop?
If you are using LunaPic:
- Go to the LunaPic site.
- Click Browse to upload the GIF from your computer, or enter the URL next to Open From URL and click Go.
- Click Animation from the menu at the top.
- Click Edit GIF Animation.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Looping and choose how many times you want the GIF to loop.
- Click Apply.