How do I save a Photoshop image with a clear background?
1 Correct Answer. You can do it by removing the background completely and use the shortcut (shift+ctrl+alt+s) which will take to you save for web window. Select png-24 for a high quality image from the dropdown and it should serve your purpose. save it as PNG , the other file format jpg Does not support transparency.
Why are my PNG files not transparent in Photoshop?
Not ALL applications support transparent PNG files unless the file itself is devoid of any “invisible” (there, but layer turned off in Photoshop) layers that might become visible if the application cannot distinguish between a layer that is visible and a layer that is not.
How do I save a PNG file without losing transparency?
Right click the picture and click Save as picture. Choose PNG from Save as type dropdown menu in the Save As Picture dialogue box. Note: If the background color is present in other areas of the picture, it will be removed as well. Your saved picture will have a transparent background.
How do I make a PNG background transparent online?
Transparent Background Tool
- Use Lunapic to make your image Transparent, or to remove background.
- Use form above to pick an image file or URL.
- Then, just click the color/background your want to remove.
- Watch our Video Tutorial on Transparent Backgrounds.
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I save a PNG with a white background?
Hold down alt on your keyboard, this separates the handle allowing smooth transparent edges and drag the left half inwards until the white is completely gone. Note: if you’re not careful a residue of white may be left. You can now save for web as a transparent png if you wish.
Why is my PNG showing white background?
With the most recent versions of iOS, when you import photos using iTunes import/sync or iCloud sync it will convert your transparent PNG file to a non-transparent JPG file. If it stays white then the image has been converted to a JPG file. …
How do I change a JPEG to a PNG?
Converting an Image With Windows
Open the image you want to convert into PNG by clicking File > Open. Navigate to your image and then click “Open.” Once the file is open, click File > Save As. In the next window make sure you have PNG selected from the drop-down list of formats, and then click “Save.”
How do I save an image with a transparent background?
You may be used to saving image files for web use as JPEGs, but JPEGs don’t support transparent backgrounds. So, instead, you’ll need to use a format such as GIF, TIF or, ideally, PNG. The PNG file is small enough for use online but still delivers high quality with transparency as well.
How do I make an image transparent?
Make part of a picture transparent
- Double-click the picture, and when Picture Tools appears, click Picture Tools Format > Color.
- Click Set Transparent Color, and when the pointer changes, click the color you want to make transparent.
How do I make an image transparent in paint?
- remember your image’s original width.
- resize/extend your image for example to the right.
- draw or copy-paste whatever you want in this white area.
- do a transparent selection on it.
- drag the selection to the left, onto the original image.
- reset your the image’s original width.