To export Procreate files, click on the wrench to open the Actions panel. Click on the Share tab. Choose whether you want to export your work in the following formats: Procreate file, PSD, PDF, JPEG, PNG, or TIFF. You can also choose to export your work as an animation.
Can procreate files be saved as PSD?
Choose a painting you have in Procreate and export it as a PSD. First send it to your computer via Airdrop or save it locally to a file manager app such as Documents. Take a note of the file size there. … Now, export the same file as a PSD but this time choose Apple’s Mail app.
How do I export PSD to procreate?
Import PSD files into Procreate from your computer or server
- Tap the “+” icon the tap “Import”
- Select “Import from…”
- Select your computer or cloud storage where your PSD files are stored. …
- Select the file you wish to import in this case “GoatMen.psd”
- Procreate will import your PSD with all your Layers intact.
Where does procreate save files?
Saving Your Procreate Work: What You Need to Know
- Procreate autosaves your work as you’re designing. …
- If you’re interested in checking out some of the best digital drawing accessories to make drawing on your iPad easier, click here!
- Procreate autosaves your work as you go. …
- Procreate saves your files within the gallery of the Procreate app with the extension .
How does procreate save files?
Swipe left on an artwork in your Procreate Gallery and tap Share, or swipe right to select multiple artworks and tap the Share button in the top left. Choose a file format (. procreate is best for backups) and tap iTunes.
What is the best way to export from procreate?
png or . psd is better in the long run, but when exporting to photoshop or adobe illustrator from procreate, it would be better to save in . psd format. Pretty sure you lose less information by saving it as a .
Does procreate save as vector?
Click on ‘File’ from your main menu and choose ‘Save as’. Pick a name for your artwork and make sure the format is . ai (this will keep the file in vector format). That’s it, we’re done!
What does PSD stand for?
|PSD||(Adobe) Photoshop Data file (Extension)|
|PSD||Prevention of Significant Deterioration|
|PSD||Power Spectral Density|
Why cant I import PSD to procreate?
The issue is that your artwork is set to 16-bit colour. It’ll need to be 8-bit to import into Procreate.
How do I share a PSD file?
In Photoshop, select File > Share. Alternatively, click the icon in the options bar. In the Share panel, choose whether you want to share the full-sized asset or a smaller version of it. If you choose to share the smaller version, Photoshop scales down the document such that its longer edge is 1200 px long.
Can I recover deleted procreate files?
Check if you have a backup by going to Settings/Your Apple ID/iCloud/Manage Storage/Backups/This IPad and check if Procreate is included in the list of apps. If it is then you can do a Restore from that backup if it is recent enough to contain the artwork. … I spoke with Apple and it was restored from I cloud.
How do I save my artwork from camera roll to procreate?
- Go To Settings. This is the wrench icon at the top left of your toolbar. …
- Tap ‘Share’ This brings up all of the different ways you export your project. …
- Pick a File Type. Next, you need to choose a file type. …
- Choose a Save option. …
- You’re done! …
- VIDEO: HOW TO EXPORT YOUR FILES IN PROCREATE.
Can you backup procreate files?
If you’re using iOS 11, just open Procreate and Files side by side, select all the drawings you wish to export and drag them to the desired folder in Files. … You can change the format in which they get exported from Help > Advanced Settings.
What files are compatible with procreate?
You can import files in the following formats:
- . procreate.
What files can procreate export?
Export your artwork as a native . procreate file or a layered Adobe® Photoshop® PSD. You can also export as a handy PDF, a versatile JPEG, a PNG with transparency, or a high-quality TIFF.