Discord supports GIFs from most websites. Simply find your preferred GIF on a website such as GIPHY and either copy and paste its associated link into a text channel or save it to your desktop.
Can you have a GIF as your discord pic?
Discord also lets you upload GIF files as animated avatars! To make your PFP a GIF, add a text animation or a video clip. Once you’ve made a clip of about a second or less, select the “Settings” button in the upper right (it looks like a little gear) and choose “GIF” to process your avatar as an animated GIF file.
Why are Gifs not working on discord?
Well, Discord supports all the possible Gifs that you might want to use, but there is some issue that you will have to face if the Gif you are trying to load is too big in the size. You need to make sure that you are using some moderate-sized Gif, and that will just work out perfectly.
How do you share gifs on discord mobile?
If you opened your list of files, browse through the folders, then tap to select it. Tap the send button. It’s the paper airplane icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen. In a few moments, the GIF will appear in the chat channel.
Can discord bots have GIF PFP?
You can use an image (JPG or PNG) or a GIF for your PFP, and it should represent your Discord personality.
How do I set a GIF as PFP discord?
to set it as your profile picture:
- become a discord nitro user.
- go to user settings found here:
- Edit your profile.
- click on your current profile pic, now wait for a file dialogue to appear and upload the . gif!
Why do GIFs not work on iPhone?
Disable the Reduce Motion Function. The first common tip to solve GIFs not working on iPhone is to disable the Reduce Motion function. This function is designed to limit the screen movement and save the battery life of your phone. However, it normally reduces some functions such as limiting the animated GIFs.
How can I turn a video into a GIF?
How to create animated GIFs on Android
- Step 1: Press either the Select Video or Record Video button. …
- Step 2: Choose the section of the video you want to make into an animated GIF. …
- Step 3: Select the frames from the video you’d like to use. …
- Step 4: Tap the Create GIF text in the bottom right-hand corner to finalize the project.
How do I enable reduced motion on discord?
You can find the setting by going to User Settings ⟶ Appearance ⟶ Accessibility.
- Sync with computer.
- Enable Reduced Motion.
How do you send gifs?
Sending GIFs with the Google Keyboard
- Go to a conversation or start a new one.
- Tap inside the text message bar to launch the keyboard.
- Tap the smiley face icon next to the space bar.
- Tap GIF at the bottom of the screen.
- Search by keyword or view recent GIFs if you’ve done this before. …
- Tap the GIF you want to use.