1. In the “Write a comment” field, click on the “GIF” button. 2. In the same way you found a GIF to use as a status, select the GIF you want to use and it will appear as a comment.
How do I embed a GIF in a Facebook comment?
Use the GIF button in Facebook’s status box
- Open the status box in your Facebook profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from the GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Facebook post.
- Once you’re finished with your post, click Share.
Can you post animated GIFs on Facebook?
Facebook is now allowing users to upload GIFs – just like they would an image or video on the platform – without having to rely on an external GIF-hosting service. Now, users can post GIFs just like they would do with any image or video. …
How do you post a video in a Facebook comment?
Facebook users can now leave videos as comments on posts and status updates. By selecting the camera icon underneath a string of replies — previously used only to add a photo — you’re now able to upload your own video clip on Facebook’s iOS and Android app, as well as on its regular site.
Where is the GIF Bar on Facebook comments?
The GIF button is located on the right side of the comment box. On mobile, it’s next to the emoji button; on desktop, it’s between the photo attachment and sticker buttons.
Why do some GIFs not work on Facebook?
It depends the way you’re uploading it as. You need to download the gif and upload it directly through facebook. If you share it directly through a gif platform, it’ll either appear as a static image or a link.
Why can’t I post a video in comments on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you praise someone on Facebook?
Best Praising Sentences for Comment on Facebook
- You’ve outdone yourself, dynamite.
- You just made my day, hurray for you.
- Outstanding performance, you are tops.
- You deserve a star, outstanding.
- Out of sight! Two thumbs up.
- You are an inspiration, gorgeous.
- You are very responsible, exceptional.
- How thoughtful, you have got what it takes.
Did Facebook take away GIFs?
Facebook still doesn’t allow uploading a GIF from your computer or mobile devices. Also, posting GIFs in ads or to brand pages is prohibited.
Did Facebook Get Rid of GIFs?
Facebook Says, No, It’s Not Removing GIFs of Mark Zuckerberg, After Buying Giphy. Facebook users are reportedly having issues sharing GIFs of Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, after the company purchased GIF-making website Giphy, but Giphy says that it’s not intentionally removing the content.
Where does Facebook get its GIFs?
Giphy is one of the largest GIF sites on the internet, offering tools for creating, sharing, and remixing GIFs. Facebook has already relied on Giphy’s API for sourcing GIFs in its apps for years: Instagram, the main Facebook app, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp all already work with the service.