You can use the native iPhone Photos app to make your Live Photos repeat, and the GIPHY app to create a GIF that can be shared anywhere.
Can you make a GIF from an iPhone live photo?
You can make a GIF or video from a Live Photo directly from the Apple Photos app on your iPhone or iPad. Before iOS 11, you couldn’t make Live Photos into GIFs or videos straight from the Photos app. Now, there are three video and GIF options on the iPhone: Loop, Bounce, and Long Exposure.
How do I save a live photo as a video on my iPhone?
Option 1. Save a Live Photo as a video using iOS tools
- Launch your Photos app and choose a Live Photo that you want to share.
- Tap the share button in the lower left.
- Tap Save as Video. Your video will be saved to your Camera Roll and in the Video album on your phone.
Can you make a live photo a video?
If you’re an Android user, you might be wondering how to make a video a live photo. The good news is that it’s very easy. You can use a third-party app to convert a video into a live photo or an animated gif.
How do I make a GIF from photos?
Let’s get started!
- Create a new file folder. …
- Open your files in Photoshop. …
- Arrange the layer files in Photoshop. …
- Create frames in the Animation Palette. …
- Change the duration of each frame. …
- Set the number of times that the GIF will play. …
- Save the GIF. …
- Test the GIF.
What can you do with live photos?
Capture photos that come alive when you touch them. Then you can pick a different key photo, add a fun effect, edit your Live Photo, and share with your family and friends. With Live Photos, your iPhone records what happens 1.5 seconds before and after you take a picture.
What app makes live photos into videos?
The Lively app offers a simple way to save your Live Photos as videos. You can download Lively for free in the App Store. While the app is free to download, a “Lively” watermark appears in the lower right corner of saved GIFs. A one-time purchase of $2.99 is required to remove the watermark from all GIFs.
How can I save a live photo as a bounce video?
Save a live photo as a bounce or loop video.
- First, open the Photo app and select the image you want to edit.
- Now, swipe up to open effects and choose in between loop or bounce.
- Bounce makes your photo move back and forth. …
- After you’ve created your video, you can quickly share it as a video file.
How do you make a live video with multiple pictures?
Tap Live Photos, and you’ll see your collection. Tap Live Photos to see … you guessed it. Then, just hit Select, and tap on all the Live Photos you want to include in your video. Then, tap the Share arrow, and choose Save as Video from the list.
How do I turn a TikTok into a live photo?
To turn a TikTok video into live wallpaper, first go to the video you want to use (the account must be public). Hit the “Share” icon (the curved arrow on the righthand side of the video), then hit “Live Photo.” The video will be converted into a live photo, which you can then find in your photo library.
How do you make a GIF for free?
4 free online tools for creating GIFs
- 1) Toonator. Toonator allows you to easily draw and bring animated images to life. …
- 2) imgflip. My favorite of the 4 listed here, imgflip takes your ready-made images and animates them. …
- 3) GIFMaker. …
- 4) Make a GIF.
Can I make a GIF with my phone?
While Android owners can certainly use Giphy, there are other apps available from the Play Store you can use to make GIFs. We recommend GIF Maker, GIF Editor, Video Maker, Video to GIF for all your GIF needs.
What is the best free GIF maker?
12 Best GIF Maker Apps on iPhone and Android
- GIPHY Cam.
- Gif Me! Camera.
- Pixel Animator: GIF Maker.
- ImgPlay – GIF Maker.
- GIF Toaster.