The good news is that most email clients – like Gmail – support GIF files. Animated GIFs work in all webmail clients and most desktop and mobile clients. … These versions of Outlook instead only display the first frame of the animation.
How do you send a GIF in email?
How to insert an animated GIF in an email
- Copy the GIF’s link. Once you have found the GIF you’re looking for, your first impulse may be to right click and save to your computer. …
- Open your email account. …
- Maneuver to the “Insert Photo” section. …
- Paste the image address. …
- Click “Insert” …
- Play with your GIF.
How do you insert a GIF into an Outlook email?
Insert an animated GIF image in an outgoing email in Outlook
- In the Mail view, create a new email with clicking Home > New E-mail.
- In the new Message window, please place the cursor in the message body where you will insert the animated GIF image, and click Insert > Pictures.
How do you send a GIF in Gmail?
Gmail makes it easy to insert a GIF directly into the body of an email. The quickest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window. You can also click the camera icon to add the GIF inline with your message.
How do I copy and paste a GIF?
STEP 1: Go to the webpage that is displaying the animated gif you want. STEP 4: Take right click in any empty area and select Paste. Instead of right click, you can also use CTRL+V to do the paste operation. STEP 5: Now the whole animated gif (along with animation, of course!) has been saved in your computer.
How do you download a GIF?
On Android, there is no standard way to save GIFs that works with phones made by different vendors. The Giphy app solves this by providing a library of animated GIFs that can be shared in other apps or downloaded to your phone’s image storage area. Giphy is available in the Google Play and iTunes store.
Do GIFs play in outlook?
You can enable animated GIFs in Outlook by doing one of the following: In Outlook for Office 365 before version 2008, select File > Options > Advanced. In the Display section, check the box to Play animated GIFs. If you have Outlook for Office 365, version 2008 or higher, use Windows 10 to enable animated GIFs.
How do I add an image to a GIF?
Position the Image and Create GIF
Drag and reposition the image in the preview screen in the left, use the Time Range slider in the right to specify when the new image should appear in the GIF, and click Generate GIF to add photo to GIF.
How do you send a GIF in Gmail on iPhone?
Use emojis & GIFs
- On your iPhone or iPad, open any app that you can write with, such as Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Tap the Emoji icon. . From here, you can: Insert emojis: Tap one or more emojis. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Tap Send .
How do you attach a GIF to an email on iPhone?
Add a GIF from #images
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do you download GIFs to your phone?
Tap on the GIF image that you like and preview it. Press and hold on the image and then select Download image from the pop-up window. Once downloaded, you will be to view the GIF image in the Gallery app.
How do you text a GIF?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
How do I use GIFs?
Just find a GIF that you want and press the “copy link” button. Then, paste the link where you want to use your GIF. On most sites, the GIF will work automatically. Use Gboard: The Google Keyboard for Android, iPhone, and iPad has a built-in GIF function that allows you to use GIFs anywhere, even in text messages.