On WhatsApp you can choose to delete the media (photos, videos, GIFs etc) while keeping the messages only. On both Android and iOS, – Go to Settings, click on Data and Storage Usage, then click on Storage Usage. – Select the contact or the group whose media you want to delete.
How do you remove a GIF from Whatsapp?
Remove a GIF from Favorites
Tap Favorites > tap and hold the GIF > tap Remove From Favorites.
How do you delete GIF history from keyboard?
How to clear your Gboard history on an Android
- Open your phone’s “Settings” menu.
- Tap “System.” …
- Select “Languages & input.” …
- Under Keyboards, choose “Virtual keyboard.” …
- Select “Gboard.” …
- At the bottom of the Gboard Settings menu, choose “Advanced.” …
- Scroll until you see “Delete learned words and data.” Tap it.
How do I delete GIFs on my Iphone?
I want to remove ALL of them. Tap the 4-dots on the left, and you see Gifs in the panel. Press and hold Gifs, press the X and YAY! Those annoying gifs are gone.
How do I delete pictures and videos from WhatsApp?
Here’s how you can delete photos and video easily on WhatsApp
- On the main page where all your chats are, press the three dots at the top right of the screen, and select ‘Settings. …
- Select ‘Storage and data. …
- And you’ll be able to see an option called ‘Manage storage. …
- Once you’re in there, it will tell you how much storage is used and how much is available.
How do I clear WhatsApp storage?
- On the CHATS tab, tap More options > Settings.
- Tap Storage and data > Manage storage.
- Tap Forwarded many times, Larger than 5 MB, or select a specific chat.
- You can:
- Tap Delete .
- Tap DELETE.
How do you delete typing history?
The steps you need to follow to delete the data is given below:
- Access the settings option in your Android device.
- Next, search and then tap on the option called ‘Language and Input. ‘
- Select the option called Gboard.
- Go to the option called Dictionary and choose it.
- Click on the option called ‘Delete learned words. ‘
How do I delete my Emoji history?
- Go to Settings app > Apps > Google Keyboard.
- Click “Storage”
- Click “Clear Data”
How do you delete GIFs on iMessage?
Here is how:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > iPhone (iPad) Storage. …
- Scroll down and find and then tap the Messages app.
- You will see multiple categories there: ‘Photos’, ‘Videos’, ‘GIFs and Stickers’, and ‘Other’.
- If you want to delete Photos, tap Photos, If you want to delete videos, tap Videos.
How do you delete GIF history on Whatsapp iPhone?
Go to ‘Settings’ ➡️ tap on ‘Data and Storage Usage’, then click on ‘Storage Usage’. Select the ‘Contact’ or the ‘Group’ whose media you want to delete. Tap on ‘Manage’ and then tick all the boxes you want deleted – like photos or videos or GIFs, or all of them.
How can I permanently delete WhatsApp videos?
To do this, just launch any File Manager app on your device and browse to your phone’s Internal Storage > WhatsApp > Media > WhatsApp Videos. Here, you can select all the saved WhatsApp videos and delete them together.
How can I delete my WhatsApp video after every time limit?
Tap and Hold on the message and it should now show a window with options such as Delete for Me, Delete for Everyone, and Cancel. Select the Delete for Everyone option, once this is done, go back and turn on your Wi-Fi or Mobile Data as per your usage.
Does deleting a picture on WhatsApp delete it for the other person?
In order for messages to be successfully deleted for everyone, you and the recipients must be using the latest version of WhatsApp. Recipients using WhatsApp for iOS may still have media you sent saved to their Photos, even after the message is deleted from the WhatsApp chat.