Adding animated GIFs while chatting with your loved ones exaggerates the message you wish to convey. That is the reason why almost every chat messenger tools, including Snapchat, now supports GIF files that you can send or receive during your conversations.
How do you send a GIF in a Snapchat message?
Now here’s how you can send GIFs in Snapchat messages.
- Go to the chat of the person you want to send the GIF to and tap on the text bar to open the keyboard.
- Tap on the GIF button.
- You’ll be able to see a bunch of GIFS. Search for the one you want and tap on it to send.
Why can’t I send GIFs on Snapchat?
You can send GIFs on Snapchat as long as they’re available through Snapchat’s GIPHY library. You can’t send GIFs by themselves, however — you need to add them onto a photo or video. Both the iPhone and Android versions of Snapchat allow you to send GIFs. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do you send GIFs?
Sending GIFs with the Google Keyboard
- Go to a conversation or start a new one.
- Tap inside the text message bar to launch the keyboard.
- Tap the smiley face icon next to the space bar.
- Tap GIF at the bottom of the screen.
- Search by keyword or view recent GIFs if you’ve done this before. …
- Tap the GIF you want to use.
How do I send GIFs on my iPhone?
Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do I put Giphy on my keyboard?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
How do you get the GIF keyboard on iPhone?
How to text a GIF on an iPhone using the built-in Messages keyboard
- Open the Messages app.
- Select the “Images” icon from the menu bar below the new message field. …
- A GIF keyboard will pop up that says “Find images.” Scroll through the GIFs to view popular or recently used GIFs.
How do you put a GIF on your face on Snapchat?
All you need to do is open Chat, tap the emoji button, hit the Cameos icon, tap on a tile and take a selfie. Then, you’ll get the option to choose whether you’d like to enable two person cameos.